- Food pantry (cash & food accepted)
- Limited homeless shelter.
- Senior Citizens programs.
- Showers & clean clothes to the homeless.
- Hot food daily to the hungry.
- Educational summer trips for children (sponsors are
needed for June 2014)
- Sunday Church services are provided for Worship
- Mothers Day Out Program
|Due to the increasing need in the community The Martin Luther
King Jr. Center is encouraging those who are capable of
volunteering or donating time, goods or money to please do so.
Your help will not go unnoticed or unused.
Volunteers are essential to our success.
Ms. Vivian Black & Jewel Rose are long
Volunteer Paul Porter at
the MLK Jr. Center Shelter
Delivery to homebound seniors
Patrick Stuart with Mr. Alloway